Terms & Conditions Of Rental Bookings
- All bookings for rental apartments require a none refundable deposit of £50. Once this deposit is paid the property will be taken off the market for the requested dates and no other enquiries will be considered. If the booking proceeds, the £50 deposit will be deducted from the final payment for the rented apartment. The £50 deposit will also act as compensation for lost rental opportunities once the apartment has been reserved for you should you cancel the booking at a later date.
- The full booking fee will be required 10 weeks before the booking start date.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations within 10 weeks of the booking date under any circumstances.
- Meet and greet fees will apply for all bookings unless prior arrangements have been made. (€15 between 09:00 and 20:00. €20 between 20:00 and 24:00. €30 between 24:00 and 09:00)
- A cleaning fee of €60 is payable for all rental apartments.
- In extreme circumstances it may be necessary to relocate you to another apartment onsite. If this happens an alternative on site apartment similar to the affected apartment will be found as close to your chosen location as possible.
- If keys are lost by the rental clients or members of the rental clients group, a new lock will be required to prevent unauthorised entry. A charge of €90 will be charged to cover the cost of a new lock in the event of keys being lost.
- The meet and greet fee will be applicable for any call out to allow re-entry to the apartment as a result of lost keys or keys left in the apartment.
All owners wishing to advertise their apartments for sale via Goldenbearholidayhomes.com may advertise via other agents. However should your apartment be sold via another agent a administration fee of 1% will be payable to goldenbearholidayhomes.com